NHS Inform is Scotland's national health information service.
Its aim is to provide the people in Scotland with accurate and relevant information to help them make informed decisions about their own health and the health of the people they care for.
There you will find information about:
- illnesses, injuries and conditions
- healthy living topics - such as smoking, alcohol and mental well being
- national health campaigns
- services provided by GPs, pharmacies and dental surgeries in Scotland
- your rights when using these services
There are also a number of interactive tools such as:
- Self-help guides for common illnesses and injuries
- Scotland's Service Directory containing hundreds of support groups and thousands of NHS services in Scotland
- Info for Me tool that helps you to gather, save, publish and share your own health information